Baby Furniture Claremore OK
Toys R Us
14303 East 21 Street So
Ostrander's Furniture & Appliance
1011 W Main St
14 S Mill St
4 Day Furniture Sales
6524 E Pine Pl
All Appliance Refinishing
8929 E Admiral Pl
Burrows Furniture Showroom
1648 N Lynn Riggs Blvd
The Home Depot
9450 N 129th East Ave
15 S Adair St
Quality Furniture Repair & Restor
5044 E Admiral Pl
Quality Furniture Repair & Restoration
5044 E Admiral Pl
Furniture Repair, Furniture Restoration
Baby Nursery, Setup Tips and Ideas for Baby Nursery
Baby Nursery Setup Tips
For most parents it can be an enjoyable experience to set up a baby nursery. A baby nursery will provide a safe corner for your baby to romp and play. For this reason, it is important that you put in adequate thought and care into setting up your baby's nursery.
Here are some things you will require to furnish a baby nursery:
- To start with, the most essential thing your baby's nursery will need is a crib. Ensure that the crib you invest in subscribes to safety standards. Ensure that the bars are not too wide apart-2 and 3/8 inches. The rails should be high enough to prevent your baby from crawling out. Also, buy a mattress and linen for the crib.
- A changing table will be another essential item for your baby nursery. Again, safety should be paramount-safety belts and a guardrail will prevent your baby from falling off. The changing table should always store clean diapers, powder, baby creams, and other accessories you require to change your baby's diapers. Having the garbage can (or diaper genie) for dirty diapers and a laundry hamper nearby will be convenient for you.
- Have a soft night-lamp in your baby nursery. Lamps with adjustable brightness are best as they allow you to brighten the light if required.
- A mobile hung over the crib will not only keep your child engrossed, but also help to develop your baby's senses .
- You can decorate the walls of your baby nursery with bright pi...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com