Baby Furniture Taylorsville NC
Toys R Us
1840 Highway 70 S.E.
Babies R Us
1856 Catawba Vly Blvd Hickory Ridge Shopping
Baby Haute Couture Children Clothing With European Flair
25,23rd street nw
Once Upon A Child
1826 US Highway 70 Se
Babies R Us
1856 Catawba Valley Blvd Se
Babies R Us 6448 - Hickory
1856 Catawba Vly Blvd
1810 N Center St
82 Lakemont Park Rd
1960 US Highway 70 Se Ste 150
Jack & Jill's
1960 US Highway 70 Se
Baby Nursery, Setup Tips and Ideas for Baby Nursery
Baby Nursery Setup Tips
For most parents it can be an enjoyable experience to set up a baby nursery. A baby nursery will provide a safe corner for your baby to romp and play. For this reason, it is important that you put in adequate thought and care into setting up your baby's nursery.
Here are some things you will require to furnish a baby nursery:
- To start with, the most essential thing your baby's nursery will need is a crib. Ensure that the crib you invest in subscribes to safety standards. Ensure that the bars are not too wide apart-2 and 3/8 inches. The rails should be high enough to prevent your baby from crawling out. Also, buy a mattress and linen for the crib.
- A changing table will be another essential item for your baby nursery. Again, safety should be paramount-safety belts and a guardrail will prevent your baby from falling off. The changing table should always store clean diapers, powder, baby creams, and other accessories you require to change your baby's diapers. Having the garbage can (or diaper genie) for dirty diapers and a laundry hamper nearby will be convenient for you.
- Have a soft night-lamp in your baby nursery. Lamps with adjustable brightness are best as they allow you to brighten the light if required.
- A mobile hung over the crib will not only keep your child engrossed, but also help to develop your baby's senses .
- You can decorate the walls of your baby nursery with bright pi...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com