Babysitter Bemidji MN
Kinder Kids Preschool
2784 Rayne Court NW
Taylor-Tots Family Daycare
39469 Co RD 36
Access to database: $10/two weeks
Shoulder to Shoulder
Most services are free or low-cost
Shalom Yeladim Preschool
13613 Orchard Road
Mon-Thu 7:30am-5pm; Fri 7:30am-3:30pm
Sunny Days Daycare
1330 Augusta Dr NE
Data Provided By:
Green Earth Children's Academy Childcare
4115 26th Avenue South
HomeBuddies Referral Service
Monique's Little Munchkins
6340 Wedgwood Road North
Moderate to expensive; varies with program.
Camps, Childcare, Classes
Data Provided By:
Babysitter Basic for Parents, Find Babysitter Information and Babysitting Services
Babysitter Basics for Parents
All parents, at some point or the other, will need to hire the services of a babysitter. However, for many parents, this is easier said than done.
Finding the Right Babysitter
A babysitter essentially fills in for you, the parent, during your absence. To ensure that your child is in safe hands, it is essential that you get the right babysitter for the job. To do so:
- Find out about potential babysitters by asking relatives, friends, colleagues, or community organizations.
- Choose a babysitter based on the needs of your child and their age. It's easier to baby sit a nine-year old than a baby.
- Do not hire the first candidate who responds. Take time to screen candidates until you are sure that you have found a babysitter who is best for your child.
- Look for someone who has the required credentials. A candidate with a certificate in babysitting, for instance, is likely to be more professional and competent. At the same time, don't rely on classroom training alone to judge a babysitter or nanny. Sometimes, babysitting skills are more natural than learned.
- Always crosscheck references provided by a potential babysitter.
- A very good test is to introduce the candidate to your child. This will allow you to evaluate how the prospective babysitter interacts with your child .
Preparing the Babysitter
Before leaving your child in the care of the babysitter you have...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com