Babysitter Enterprise AL
Coffee Cty Child Support Ofc
103 Edwards St
Freckles & Curls Child Care
7 N Pointe Blvd
ABC Childcare Center
102 Dauphin St
K & H Childcare
712 Glover Ave
Triumph Child Care Development
PO Box 310010
Data Provided By:
Small Steps Child Development Center First Baptist Churc
302 N Main St
Dawning Point Early Childhood Center
3180 Rucker Blvd
Candy Cane Kids Day Care
2940 Rucker Blvd
Dawning Point Early
507 N Main St
Tots-USA Child Development Center
4481 Rucker Blvd
Data Provided By:
Babysitter Basic for Parents, Find Babysitter Information and Babysitting Services
Babysitter Basics for Parents
All parents, at some point or the other, will need to hire the services of a babysitter. However, for many parents, this is easier said than done.
Finding the Right Babysitter
A babysitter essentially fills in for you, the parent, during your absence. To ensure that your child is in safe hands, it is essential that you get the right babysitter for the job. To do so:
- Find out about potential babysitters by asking relatives, friends, colleagues, or community organizations.
- Choose a babysitter based on the needs of your child and their age. It's easier to baby sit a nine-year old than a baby.
- Do not hire the first candidate who responds. Take time to screen candidates until you are sure that you have found a babysitter who is best for your child.
- Look for someone who has the required credentials. A candidate with a certificate in babysitting, for instance, is likely to be more professional and competent. At the same time, don't rely on classroom training alone to judge a babysitter or nanny. Sometimes, babysitting skills are more natural than learned.
- Always crosscheck references provided by a potential babysitter.
- A very good test is to introduce the candidate to your child. This will allow you to evaluate how the prospective babysitter interacts with your child .
Preparing the Babysitter
Before leaving your child in the care of the babysitter you have...
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com