Potty Chair Bemidji MN
Sunny Days Daycare
1330 Augusta Dr NE
Data Provided By:
Taylor-Tots Family Daycare
39469 Co RD 36
3390 Bunker Lake Boulevard NW
Moderate to expensive; varies with program.
Camps, Childcare, Classes
Access to database: $10/two weeks
Minneapolis Park & Recreation
2117 West River Road
Free; fee for some programming
Camps, Childcare, Classes, Entertainment, Leagues & Teams, Tourist Spots
Kinder Kids Preschool
2784 Rayne Court NW
Monique's Little Munchkins
Edina Community Center
5701 Normandale Road
See website for current offerings
Childcare, Classes, Tourist Spots
Hillcrest Recreation Center
1978 Ford Parkway
Saint Paul, MN
Mon-Thu 9am-9pm; Fri 9am-6pm; Sat 9am-4pm (during school year); Sun 12n-4pm (Jan-Feb, for skating)
Varies, but most programming is free or inexpensive
Childcare, Tourist Spots
Shalom Yeladim Preschool
13613 Orchard Road
Mon-Thu 7:30am-5pm; Fri 7:30am-3:30pm
Data Provided By:
Potty Chair - 8 Tips on Buying a Potty Chair
Eight Tips on Buying a Potty Chair
- Sturdy- The chair must be able to be climbed on, be stood on, and be sat on without tipping over.
- Collection Device- The best waste collector is large and easily removed to avoid spilling.
- Arm Rests- These should generally be avoided since they allow the chair to tip.
- Removable Seats- Potties with removable seats that adapt to a regular commode are nice for transitioning and comfort the child.
- Musical Potties- Usually distract or confuse the child, but may make the potty fun.
- Portable Potties- A nice feature but usually less stability and comfort.
- Splash Guards- Guards for boys have caused many injuries and they are not necessary when a child leans forward.
- Rewards- Always a good idea for young children who need positive reinforcement.
- Dr. D. Preston Smith
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com