Potty Chair Osawatomie KS
Faith Christian School
500 Retan Ave
Pre School 1-2-3
108 E Main St
1901 Parker Ave
Paola Head Start
302 N Oak St
Hillsdale Elementary School
22795 W 255th St
Osh Group Home
33787 Osawatomie Rd
Lil Tykes Tots N Toddlers
514 7th St
Kiddie Lane Day Care
1101 Industrial Park Dr
31710 Old Kc Rd
302 N Oak St
Potty Chair - 8 Tips on Buying a Potty Chair
Eight Tips on Buying a Potty Chair
- Sturdy- The chair must be able to be climbed on, be stood on, and be sat on without tipping over.
- Collection Device- The best waste collector is large and easily removed to avoid spilling.
- Arm Rests- These should generally be avoided since they allow the chair to tip.
- Removable Seats- Potties with removable seats that adapt to a regular commode are nice for transitioning and comfort the child.
- Musical Potties- Usually distract or confuse the child, but may make the potty fun.
- Portable Potties- A nice feature but usually less stability and comfort.
- Splash Guards- Guards for boys have caused many injuries and they are not necessary when a child leans forward.
- Rewards- Always a good idea for young children who need positive reinforcement.
- Dr. D. Preston Smith
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com