Prenatal Yoga Albuquerque NM
4401 Cutler Ave NE
3821 Menaul Blvd NE # K
3001 Monte Vista Blvd NE
Albuquerque Mens Soccer League the
1820 San Pedro Dr NE Ste 6
One On One Fitness
1715 Girard Blvd NE
12251 Academy Road NE
1214 San Pedro Drive Northeast
Mikes Iron Gym
7100 Constitution Ave Ne
Spa and Billiard World
4130 Cutler Ave Ne
Southwest Martial Arts Supply
6605 Lomas Blvd NE
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com