Prenatal Yoga Aurora CO
A1 Boxing & Fitness
700 S Buckley Rd # M
24 Hour Fitness N. Aurora Chambers Rd Sport Gym
512 S. Chambers Road
Programs & Services
24-hr Operations, Circuit Training, Elliptical Trainers, Family Gym, Free Weights, Group Exercise Studio, Gym Classes, Gym Equipment, Personal Training, Special Services, Stair Climber, Stationary Bikes, Treadmill, Weight Machines
Data Provided By:
Curves For Women
342 S Chambers Rd
Bally Total Fitness
13801 East Exposition Avenue
Rocky Mountain Lifting Club
537 Olathe St
16800 E Mississippi Ave
The Martial and Bladed Arts Group
15491 E Mississippi Ave
15600 E 6th Ave
Aurora Jazzercise Fitness Center
16786 E Iliff Ave
15600 East 6th Avenue
Data Provided By:
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com