Prenatal Yoga Bend OR
Inclimb Rock Gym and Guide Servie
550 SW Industrial Way Ste 39
Bend Rock Gym
1182 SE Centennial Ct
61303 S Highway 97 # 120
Snap Fitness Bend - Brookswood Meadow Plaza
19550 Amber Meadow Drive
910 SE Wilson Ave # A4
Shape and Tone For Women
1288 SW Simpson Ave
Body Shop Fitness
61331 S Highway 97 # 4
Bend Snap Fitness
2753 NW Lolo Drive, In Northwest Crossing
Programs & Services
Circuit Training, Elliptical Trainers, Free Weights, Personal Training, Pilates, Stair Climber, Stationary Bikes, Towel Service, Treadmill, Weight Machines
Data Provided By:
World Gym Fitness Center
805 Southwest Industrial Way
Mt Bachelor Ski Education Foundation
563 SW 13th St Ste 201
Data Provided By:
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com