Prenatal Yoga Farmington NM
Complete Physique Gym and Nutrition
915 Farmington Ave Ste L
Complete Physique Gym & Nutrtn
915 Farmington Ave # K
4917 E Main St
Special K Fitness
906 San Juan Blvd Ste G
Royal Spa Fitness Center
2101 Bloomfield Hwy
Fitness Innovations Inc
3030 E Main St Ste G3
209 E Broadway
1700 East 20th Street
Traditional Tae Kwon DO Institute
1701 Schofield Ln
Health & Human Performance Center
4601 College Blvd
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com