Prenatal Yoga Hyannis MA
Cape Cod Rehabilitation
55 Attucks Ln # 101
La Weightloss Center Inc
65 Independence Dr
Barnstable Little League
141 Bassett Ln
Sheraton Hyannis Resort
W End Cir
Doyles Martial Arts Center
805 W Main St
Weight In Balance
35 Winter St
Hyannis Athletic Club
35 Scudder Ave
Sheraton Hyannis Resort West End Circle
Womans Body Shopp the
155 Attucks Ln Ste 1
Carroll Jos P
55 Attucks Ln
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com