Prenatal Yoga Kennewick WA
Advanced Fitness Solutions
3180 W Clearwater Ave # O
Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres
World Gym Fitness Center
2008 N Pittsburg St
Kennewick National Youth Baseball
2640 W 4th Ave
Jazzercise Kenniwick Tri-city Court Club
1350 Grant St.
Programs & Services
Data Provided By:
Mind Body and Soul Yoga Studio
220 W Kennewick Ave
Natural Selection Cross Fit
6001 W Deschutes Ave # 611
540 North Colorado Street
8 N Washington St
Tri-City Court Club
1350 N Grant St
Data Provided By:
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com