Prenatal Yoga Marietta GA
Health Oasis Elim
136 Merritt St Se
Wellstar Health System
65 S Medical Dr NW
171 Kings Row Ne
Pro Fitness Inc
1714 Waterfall Village Dr Se
Speed Dynamics atlanta
2215 Corporate Dr Se
Personal Touch Fitness
401 Windstream Dr Sw
Wellstar Health System Miscellaneous Services
330 Kennestone Hospital Blvd
Data Provided By:
All Star Fitness
1700 Cumberland Point Dr Se
2343 Windy Hill Rd
Metro North Youth Soccor Assoc
211 Kings Row Ne
Data Provided By:
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com