Prenatal Yoga Midvale UT
Midvale Athletic Club
741 Smelter St
Absolute Fitness and Massage
7667 Center Sq
Westwind Karate Schools Inc
7235 Cottonwood St
7235 Cottonwood St
Copperview Multi Purpose Center
8446 Harrison St
Bally Total Fitness
7020 Union Park Center
Pearl by Adult Dance and Fitness
7021 Commerce Park Dr
Olympus School of Gymnastics
9683 S Sandy Pkwy
Evolution Martial Arts
7965 S 700 E
Apple Fitness Woodlands
3949 S 700 E
Salt Lake City, UT
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com