Prenatal Yoga Mishawaka IN
Merrifield Recreation Center
600 E 3rd St
3602 Grape Road # 5
ICE Athletic Center
1526 Deer Run Drive
La Weight Loss Center Inc
518 W McKinley Ave
Rose Quest Nutrition Centre
410 Lincoln Way E
Blair Hill Rec Center
641 E Dragoon Trl
Jenny Craig Weight Loss Centres
6502 Grape Rd Ste 884
Michiana Workout Co
308 S Byrkit St
Midwest Sports Academy
1526 Deer Run Dr
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com