Prenatal Yoga Reisterstown MD
12300 Owings Mills Blvd
Washington Area Girls Soccer League
1817 Emory Rd
21 Main St # D
Medical Billing Unlimited
Msysa Maryland Cup
242 Highfalcon Rd
Play Around Miniature Golf At For Ssns Sprts Cmplx
2710 Hampstead Mexico Rd
Worthington Valley Swim Club Inc
2515 Baublitz Rd
Max-Out Personal Training
21 Main St Ste D
Girls Soccer League
242 Highfalcon Rd
Ladys Workout Express
40 Main St
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com