Prenatal Yoga Reston VA
Ardens Elizbth Red Salon Spa
11838 Spectrum Ctr
90 Day Body Shaping Program
11186 Harbor Ct
Curves Reston VA
12056 N. Shore Drive
Programs & Services
Aerobics, Body Sculpting, Cardio Equipment, Cardio Equipment, Circuit Training, Group Exercise Studio, Gym Classes, Gym Equipment, Gym Sports, Silver Sneakers, Zumba
Data Provided By:
Thoreau Place Wellness Program
1951 Sagewood Ln
Fitness Equation Inc
11445 Isaac Newton Sq S
11674 Plaza America Drive
Lady Of America Reston
2254-M Hunter Woods Plaza Rd In front of reston Community Center(Safeway Ce
Kamp Pendleton Per Training
1897 Preston White Dr
Pure Joe Studios
11305 Sunset Hills Rd
Speed and Fitness
2291 Dosinia Ct
Data Provided By:
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com