Prenatal Yoga Rio Grande City TX
Rio Fitness Center
2751 Pharmacy Rd
Rio Grande City, TX
13140 Louetta Road
2540 Broadway St.
Taps and Mats Dance Studio
1109 N Fulton St
Lady of America
2851 Matlock Rd
12155 Shadow Creek Parkway
Call for a Free 7 day pass for you and a friend. (Now offering Cycling classes)
Monday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Thursday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Aerobics, Circuit Training, Dance Class, Fitness Center, Free Weights, Indoor Cycling, Nutrition Counseling, Personal Training, Pilates, Yoga
4800 US Highway 281 N
Spring Branch, TX
10535 Fm 1097 Rd W
April Sound Country Club
1000 April Sound Blvd
Fitness and Rehabilitation Services
321 Garland Dr
Lake Jackson, TX
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com