Prenatal Yoga Roma TX
Rio Fitness Center
2751 Pharmacy Rd
Rio Grande City, TX
2650 Midway Rd Ste 230
Longview Taekwondo Academy
502 E Loop 281
3719 N Fry Rd Suite D
Data Provided By:
Executive Fitness Corp
2230 Justin Rd
12155 Shadow Creek Parkway
Call for a Free 7 day pass for you and a friend. (Now offering Cycling classes)
Monday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Thursday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Friday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Saturday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Aerobics, Circuit Training, Dance Class, Fitness Center, Free Weights, Indoor Cycling, Nutrition Counseling, Personal Training, Pilates, Yoga
Lady Of America Fitness Ctr
18110 Midway Rd
R G Urban Company
115 Richardson Ct
Curves For Women
8700 W Main St
1221 Flower Mound Road
Flower Mound, TX
Data Provided By:
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com