Prenatal Yoga Scottsdale AZ
Gainey Village Health Club and Spa
7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd
Ladies Workout Express of Scottsdale
7363 N Via Paseo Del Sur
Laguna Shores Golf and Country Club
8240 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale Gymnastics and Cheerleading
9318 N 95th Way Ste 101
Uhc Personal Training Company
10245 E Via Linda
Laforme Personal Training
10135 E Via Linda
Jel Fitness Inc
8013 N Via Palma
7365 N. Via Paseo Del Sur
Desert Gymnastic Training Cen
9321 N 94th St
9832 N. Hayden Rd. #200
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com