Prenatal Yoga Seattle WA
Extreme Fitness Seattle
Bnk of Amrca Twe Ste
Lakeside Swim Club
11433 76th S
Harrison Square Fitness Inc
509 Olive Way Ste 204
825 Pike St
Ummelina International Corp
1525 4th Ave Fl 2
Golds Gym Downtown Seattle
825 Pike Street
1813 7th Avenue
Seattle Fitness Inc
83 S King St # 100
Exercise Company the
506 2nd Ave Ste 100
Gateway Athletic Club
700 5th Ave Ste 1400
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com