Prenatal Yoga Sherwood AR
8324 Highway 107
Curves Sherwood/North Little Rock
2001 E. Kiehl Avenue
United Combat Arts
17813 Batesville Pike
Love Yourself Fitness
3440 East Kiehl Avenue
Sherwood Cross Fit
15517 Arkansas 107
Sam Roos Personal Fitness
308 E Kiehl Ave Ste A5
North Little Rock, AR
Arkansas State Soccer Association
1100 E Kiehl Ave Ste 1A
Danny Dring Living Defense Martial Arts
308 E Kiehl Ave
Curves For Women
2001 E Kiehl Ave
Odonovan School of Irish Dance
22 Campden Hill Rd
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com