Prenatal Yoga Surprise AZ
Bear Hollow Express
16158 West Banff Lane
Desired Physiques Unlimited
14949 West Columbine Drive
12851 W Bell Rd
12851 W Bell Rd Ste 22
Curves For Women
12751 W Bell Rd
Bcb Express LLC
14840 W Port Royale Ln
Sun City, AZ
Security Enforcement Services
16551 N Dysart Rd Ste 107
Curves Surprise/Sun City West
14291 W. Grand Ave.
Porsche Wall Cvrng Spclst Prt of Sbs and Smthe Kng
13732 W Bell Rd
Smoothie King and Port of Subs
13732 W Bell Rd
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com