Prenatal Yoga Waynesburg PA
Greene County Country Club
Anawanna Hunting and Fishing Club
Ten Mile Yacht Club Inc
52 Front St
Keystone Anaerobic Exrcse Rsrch Ctr and Ntrtn Cnse
234 W Church Ave
Cheryl Frost Dance Studio
Resolutions Health Spa
31 S Morris St
Hobe Sports Center
125 Long Street
Rices Landing, PA
Bobtown Rod and Gun Club
Trading Shapes For Women
113 Thornton Rd
Back and Body Solutions Inc
998 Main St Ste B
Pregnant Exercising, Tips for Pregnancy Workout - Types of Safe Exercises for Pregnant Women
Eat and Exercise for Two - What Type of Exercise is best During Pregnancy?
According to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, low-impact exercise that requires moderate exertion is probably best during pregnancy. Walking, swimming, dancing and cycling seem to be comfortable pregnancy exercises that can be enjoyed by most women.
According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), many different types of exercise can be safe for most pregnant women. They do recommend following these guidelines when choosing a pregnancy exercise plan:
- Make sure your partner avoids activities in which pregnant women can get hit in the abdomen, like kickboxing, soccer, basketball or ice hockey
- Steer your spouse clear of pregnancy exercises in which women can fall, like horseback riding, downhill skiing, and gymnastics
- Do not let your spouse scuba dive as a form of pregnancy exercise. Scuba diving can create gas bubbles in the baby's blood that can cause many health problems
- What Guidelines should my spouse follow?
- Is Exercise Safe for All Pregnant Women?
- How Will I know if my spouse is overdoing it?
- How can I help my wife prepare her Body for Labor and Delivery?
- Why Exercise During Pregnancy?
Click here to read the rest of this article from GreatDad.com